There are a lot of things November brings to us: daylight saving time, Veteran’s Day, the Macy’s Thanksgiving Day parade… but our favorite part of November is the feeling of thankfulness it brings. We’re thankful for the friendship and feeling of community that has grown inside our business with our clients and friends.
Here are a few specific things we are thankful for:
- Chick-fil-A! Rocky and the gang do a great job (plus we eat A LOT of Chick-fil-A)
- Friends & Clients who refer their family & friends to us – referrals are our lifeblood.
- Past clients who pop in and say “hi!” Stop in anytime. We always love seeing you!
- The 72 families who’ve bought or sold a home with us this year so far.
- The kettle corn guy who comes to our client events. We love this guy!
- Our school administrators. They are an asset to our community!
- The new exit on the Turnpike on North Hancock Road. So helpful.
We love where we work and live and we’re thankful for the coming opportunity to share a holiday meal with our families.
So what are you thankful for? Let us know – we’d love to hear from you!